Public Relation Committee
Public Relations Committee
The Public Relation of Rotary is, or aims to be,: a dynamic, productive organization which meets real needs in communities at home and around the world through business leaders who share ideas and take action.
When a Rotary club has a positive public image, brand or reputation, current members are motivated to participate in service above self, prospective members are eager to join and sponsors are willing to support service.
Often too little is known about Rotary in our communities and opportunities are missed. So this committee aims to help all of
us to work together in support of our clubs’ service near and far and our District’s service on behalf of our clubs.
Public Relations, the other part of this committee, is the process of building and maintaining the Public Image of Rotary.
The purpose of the Public Relations and Public Image Committee is to increase the understanding and commitment of various stakeholders, including District and club leaders, District members and their communities in the cause of Rotary and its service projects and activities.
The Public Relations and Public Image Committee in District 3780 provides:
- communication services for the District;
- communication consulting and services to clubs and other District committees;
- training in communications.
In support of the current District 3780 Strategic Plan 2016, the Public Relations & Public Image Committee seeks collaboration and teamwork with District and club leaders in achieving these shared goals.
- Rotary members in the District are loyal champions of the valuable impact of Rotary’s service and fellowship on our communities and the world.
- Residents of communities are committed to supporting Rotary for its community and international service.
- Build the brand of Rotary through consistent and effective use of the visual identity.
- Increase club membership and donations through marketing communication.